CAG IN THE NEWS
- Medical marijuana regulator’s silence vexes lawmakers Feb. 6, 2018
Four times, lawmakers on Monday gave the state’s top medical marijuana regulator an opportunity to speak on their objections to rules and regulations on the drug.
- Sen. Montford facing ‘monumental decision’ over whether to leave Senate to run for Mayor Sen. Montford facing 'monumental decision' over whether to leave Senate to run for Mayor
- “Right to Try” expansion bill adding medical marijuana passes Senate panel November 17, 2015A bill to allow terminally ill patients to use medical marijuana passed its first committee stop in the Senate on Tuesday, hours after a House panel OK’d a similar bill.
- Debate over licenses to grow medical marijuana Medical Marijuana Growers Dec 19, 2017
A circuit court has blocked the Florida Department of Health from issuing a medical marijuana growing license reserved for black farmers.Read More
- A prime-time look at the 2018 Legislative Session Nov. 20, 2017
A Senate budget subcommittee cleared the Florida Excellence in Higher Education Act of 2018, which would permanently expand Bright Futures Academic Scholar awards, among other things.Read More
- March 20, 2018 Democrat: Putnam, DeSantis hit for opposing new gun law
- March 20, 2018 Politico: Florida GOP governor candidates rebut Democrats attack over
- March 20, 2018 Politico: The first casualty: NRA broadsides Florida House Speaker
- March 20, 2018 Herald Tribune: NRA lobbyist accuses Richard Corcoran of treachery
- March 20, 2018 Politico: Scott orders halt to federal funding to collapsed