CAG IN THE NEWS
- Stay lifted on smokable medical marijuana June. 5, 2018
TA circuit court judge has once again told the state to make medical marijuana available to patients in a smokeable form, and this time she set a deadline for Monday of next week.
- MedMen paying $53M to enter Florida medical marijuana market June. 5, 2018
The country’s biggest medical marijuana provider on Wednesday announced it was buying its way into the Florida market.
- Medical marijuana regulator’s silence vexes lawmakers Feb. 6, 2018
Four times, lawmakers on Monday gave the state’s top medical marijuana regulator an opportunity to speak on their objections to rules and regulations on the drug.
- “Right to Try” expansion bill adding medical marijuana passes Senate panel November 17, 2015A bill to allow terminally ill patients to use medical marijuana passed its first committee stop in the Senate on Tuesday, hours after a House panel OK’d a similar bill.
- Debate over licenses to grow medical marijuana Medical Marijuana Growers Dec 19, 2017
A circuit court has blocked the Florida Department of Health from issuing a medical marijuana growing license reserved for black farmers.Read More
- May 24, 2019 Democrat: Israel bound: Agenda for DeSantis trip short on
- May 24, 2019 POLITICO: DeSantis to meet with Netanyahu while in Israel
Sentinel: After open meeting law questions raised, Cabinet meeting in Israel now deemed 'ceremonial'May 24, 2019 Sentinel: After open meeting law questions raised, Cabinet meeting
- May 24, 2019 Post: Arab-American, civil rights groups challenge DeSantis cabinet meeting
- May 24, 2019 Times: Florida education commissioner gives his department an A