CAG IN THE NEWS
- Stay lifted on smokable medical marijuana June. 5, 2018
TA circuit court judge has once again told the state to make medical marijuana available to patients in a smokeable form, and this time she set a deadline for Monday of next week.
- MedMen paying $53M to enter Florida medical marijuana market June. 5, 2018
The country’s biggest medical marijuana provider on Wednesday announced it was buying its way into the Florida market.
- Medical marijuana regulator’s silence vexes lawmakers Feb. 6, 2018
Four times, lawmakers on Monday gave the state’s top medical marijuana regulator an opportunity to speak on their objections to rules and regulations on the drug.
- “Right to Try” expansion bill adding medical marijuana passes Senate panel November 17, 2015A bill to allow terminally ill patients to use medical marijuana passed its first committee stop in the Senate on Tuesday, hours after a House panel OK’d a similar bill.
- Debate over licenses to grow medical marijuana Medical Marijuana Growers Dec 19, 2017
A circuit court has blocked the Florida Department of Health from issuing a medical marijuana growing license reserved for black farmers.Read More
- January 19, 2019 Herald: Ron DeSantis goes shock-and-awe in his first 10
- January 19, 2019 AP: Florida governor suspends county elections supervisor
- January 19, 2019 Post: Governor suspends Palm Beach Countys elections supervisor
AP: Gov. Ron DeSantis suspends West Palm Beach election supervisor who failed to meet November election recount deadlinesJanuary 19, 2019 AP: Gov. Ron DeSantis suspends West Palm Beach election
- January 19, 2019 POLITICO: DeSantis suspends Democratic election chief, accepts resignation of