CAG IN THE NEWS
- Medical marijuana regulator’s silence vexes lawmakers Feb. 6, 2018
Four times, lawmakers on Monday gave the state’s top medical marijuana regulator an opportunity to speak on their objections to rules and regulations on the drug.
- Sen. Montford facing ‘monumental decision’ over whether to leave Senate to run for Mayor Sen. Montford facing 'monumental decision' over whether to leave Senate to run for Mayor
- “Right to Try” expansion bill adding medical marijuana passes Senate panel November 17, 2015A bill to allow terminally ill patients to use medical marijuana passed its first committee stop in the Senate on Tuesday, hours after a House panel OK’d a similar bill.
- Debate over licenses to grow medical marijuana Medical Marijuana Growers Dec 19, 2017
A circuit court has blocked the Florida Department of Health from issuing a medical marijuana growing license reserved for black farmers.Read More
- A prime-time look at the 2018 Legislative Session Nov. 20, 2017
A Senate budget subcommittee cleared the Florida Excellence in Higher Education Act of 2018, which would permanently expand Bright Futures Academic Scholar awards, among other things.Read More
- May 24, 2018 Sun-Sentinel: Rick Scott orders Florida to use federal cybersecurity
- May 24, 2018 AP: Governor: Hurry up on getting election security grant
- May 24, 2018 Herald: Yesterday money wasn't there for election cybersecurity.
- May 24, 2018 Herald Tribune: Social media campaign intensifies against Publix over
- May 24, 2018 Today: Publix, where 'shopping is a pleasure,' becomes campaign