CAG IN THE NEWS
- Stay lifted on smokable medical marijuana June. 5, 2018
TA circuit court judge has once again told the state to make medical marijuana available to patients in a smokeable form, and this time she set a deadline for Monday of next week.
- MedMen paying $53M to enter Florida medical marijuana market June. 5, 2018
The country’s biggest medical marijuana provider on Wednesday announced it was buying its way into the Florida market.
- Medical marijuana regulator’s silence vexes lawmakers Feb. 6, 2018
Four times, lawmakers on Monday gave the state’s top medical marijuana regulator an opportunity to speak on their objections to rules and regulations on the drug.
- “Right to Try” expansion bill adding medical marijuana passes Senate panel November 17, 2015A bill to allow terminally ill patients to use medical marijuana passed its first committee stop in the Senate on Tuesday, hours after a House panel OK’d a similar bill.
- Debate over licenses to grow medical marijuana Medical Marijuana Growers Dec 19, 2017
A circuit court has blocked the Florida Department of Health from issuing a medical marijuana growing license reserved for black farmers.Read More
Sun-Sentinel: Gov. Ron DeSantis recommits to Canada drug plan, insists imported medicines will be safeApril 18, 2019 Sun-Sentinel: Gov. Ron DeSantis recommits to Canada drug
- April 18, 2019 Post($): Arming teachers brings contentious debate in Florida Senate
Sun-Sentinel: Senate Democrats lose fight to remove arming-teachers provision from school safety billApril 18, 2019 Sun-Sentinel: Senate Democrats lose fight to remove arming-teachers
- April 18, 2019 PNJ: Armed teachers plan clears Senate hurdle
Sun-Sentinel: Suspended Sheriff Scott Israel's attorneys accuse Gov. Ron DeSantis of unconstitutional 'power grab'April 18, 2019 Sun-Sentinel: Suspended Sheriff Scott Israel's attorneys accuse Gov.